Intermediate - 8 weeks to Dominating Memphis in May Olympic
BPC Performance SystemsAll plans by this Coach
This plan assumes you have completed a few triathlons, have a decent running base, and can complete a 10 hour training week. This plan is intended for those looking to improve their performance, as opposed to finishing in style.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:43 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|0:54 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|1:03 hrs||0:34 hrs|
|2:32 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|1:26 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:43 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:54 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||1:03 hrs||0:34 hrs|
||2:32 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||1:26 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?