Run Focus 11 WK Build To Get Faster For Olympic Triathlon By Dr Jeff Banas (Copy)
Dr Jeff BanasAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
11 WK Build To Get Faster For Olympic Triathlon By Dr Jeff Banas
The goal of this training plan is to get faster.
11 Week Olympic Distance Training Plan
This is intended for someone who is already pretty fit and has some experience in triathlon, but looking to get faster.
Also included in this plan:
-If you are a male, this plan contains information on how to check and increase your testosterone levels if needed.
-How to use Cold Thermogenesis to increase performance.
-How to use a movement screen to find your muscle imbalances and weaknesses.
- Specific high intensity intervals are included to increase your speed.
- Very specific cutting edge supplement and nutrition protocols for strength training, recovery and race day.
- Videos on stretching and how to do full body range of motion exercises to enhance recovery.
- Specific strength sessions for run, bike and swimming are included along with videos demonstrating the exercises.
- How to find your training heart rates.
- How to find and use your fat burning zone
- How to use dynamic joint mobility exercises to enhance performance
- This plan also includes a consultation with Dr Jeff Banas, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, USA Certified Triathlon Coach and Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician.
Your off day is Friday.
If you have any questions about your training you can contact Dr Jeff Banas if you need any help.
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:34 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|0:02 hrs||0:03 hrs|
|0:11 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:34 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:02 hrs||0:03 hrs|
||0:11 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices: