Tim EdwardsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for the beginner to intermediate triathlete who's weakness is swimming and has a good base in cycling and running. It is based off time and heart rate. At least one sprint length completion should be accomplished prior to starting this plan. Any type of bike is compatible with the plan. A properly fitted road or triathlon bike is recommended. Coach Tim is a Level 2 Triathlon, Swimming, and Cycling coach who is also certified in running. He is a former multi time state champion in cycling (3 different disciplines) as well as an elite amateur triathlete. "Coach Tim has a way of working with athletes that seems to work for every athlete. He brought me a new understanding of the sport of triathlon and has shown me the path to success. I could not imagine a coach that is more caring and committed to his athletes than Coach Tim." - Mack
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?