Erik SeedhouseAll plans by this Coach
This schedule is designed for a mid to end season race for an intermediate level triathlete who has three to four racing seasons under their belt. The athlete will have completed a base training period at the start of the year and will have raced at least once prior to starting this schedule.
This schedule is race-proven by age group athletes. Athletes following this schedule have achieved more than a dozen AG podiums, including 3 wins.
The schedule is written by Erik Seedhouse, an ex-professional triathlete and 3 times World Champion in the ultraendurance arena. He combines his racing experience with his coaching background and his expertise in the fields of sports science and exercise physiology.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?