Goal: Increase Speed. 11 WK Build To Olympic Triathlon By Dr Jeff Banas
Dr Jeff BanasAll plans by this Coach
The goal of this training plan is to get faster.
11 WK Build To Get Faster And Increase Speed For Olympic Triathlon By Dr Jeff Banas
11 Week Olympic Distance Training Plan
This is intended for someone who is already pretty fit and has some experience in triathlon, but looking to get faster.
Also included in this plan:
This plan includes Dr. Banas’s resource guide called,
“101 Unique, Cutting Edge, “Non-Run-of-the-Mill” Performance, Fat Loss and Recovery Hacks”
This resource guide gives you instant access to every tool that I recommend to my sports medicine patients and the exclusive athletes I personally coach.
It’s jam-packed practical things you can use to enhance fat loss, recovery and sports performance.
-If you are a male, this plan contains information on how to check and increase your testosterone levels if needed.
-How to use Cold Thermogenesis to increase performance.
-How to use a movement screen to find your muscle imbalances and weaknesses.
- Specific high intensity intervals are included to increase your speed.
- Very specific cutting edge supplement and nutrition protocols for strength training, recovery and race day.
- Videos on stretching and how to do full body range of motion exercises to enhance recovery.
- Specific strength sessions for run, bike and swimming are included along with videos demonstrating the exercises.
- How to find your training heart rates.
- How to find and use your fat burning zone
- How to use dynamic joint mobility exercises to enhance performance
Your off day is Friday.
If you have any questions about your training you can contact Dr Jeff Banas if you need any help.
Questions? Contact Dr Jeff Banas personally at 480-633-6837 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Performance, Fat Loss, Nutrition Solutions from Dr. Jeff Banas
All training plans include a 50% discount for a personal consultation with Dr. Jeff Banas. This is an opportunity to talk personally with Dr. Banas about your race schedule, fitness or fat lose goals, supplement suggestions, sleep and recovery options, stress, performance bio-hacks and even blood or lab test that may be helpful for you.
The normal cost for a 20 min consultation with Dr. Banas is $97.00. However, since you purchased this training plan, you can get a 30 to 45 min consultation with Dr. Banas for only $47.00.
If you want to take the next step and personalize your fitness goals, please go the the below link and download the New Client Coaching form, fill it out and email it to email@example.com.
Then just make a $47.00 PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once these are done, Dr. Banas will review the information sheet and contact you within 48 hours to set up a time to talk on the phone or by Skype.
If you have any other information, such has blood or lab studies, x-ray or MRI reports, please also send those to Dr. Banas.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?