Draft Legal Triathlon 8 Weeks Intermediate
Hunter Allen & Peaks Coaching GroupAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for the Intermediate Draft Legal Triathlon competitor. The focus of this 8 week program is on the different demands you will see regarding cycling in a draft legal triathlon verses a standard triathlon. I have spent time looking into the different demands on the cycling end between draft legal and your standard triathlon and this plan puts those findings into a plan for you. Compared to a standard triathlon plan, you will see more cycling and focuses on different zones. In order to get the most of your draft legal plan, make sure you follow the plan day by day and push through those double days! This 8 week program will prepare you for any draft legal triathlon and will have you ready to create your best performance!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:34 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|2:20 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|1:24 hrs||0:50 hrs|
|0:11 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:34 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||2:20 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||1:24 hrs||0:50 hrs|
||0:11 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?