Steve LumleyAll plans by this Coach
Designed for competitive age – group triathletes with limited time available, but looking to improve their Olympic Distance race performance. This plan draws on Steve’s 25+ years experience of coaching and racing all triathlon distances
Prior to commencing this plan athletes should have at least 3-4 weeks of preparation training under their belt and be comfortable riding for 2+ hours and running for 60 minutes continuously.
Training plan volume is between7 and 12.5 hours per week, and is organised on a 3 week macrocycle - every 3rd week is a recovery week, often including self testing sessions. The weekly schedule includes 2-3 swim sessions, 2-3 bike sessions and 2-3 run sessions. Intensity is generally based on heart rate and / or perceived exertion. One or two ‘strength’ / conditioning sessions each week are also included in addition to the swim, bike and run sessions detailed.
As an added bonus, purchase of this program can include email access to Steve for any questions that you may have about this plan or your training. Subscribe here for ongoing support:
Please visit us on the web at www.stevelumleytriathlon.com or email Steve at: email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.