Olympic Distance Triathlon with Strength and Yoga, 6–13 hours
Sage RountreeAll plans by this Coach
The Olympic-distance triathlon is a fun challenge that lets your speed and endurance both shine. Neither the training nor the race itself should drain you from enthusiastic engagement in your other interests: work, family, hobbies. In this way, the Oly race fits your lifestyle well. In three swims, three rides, and three or four runs each week, this plan offers a balanced approach to your build for the Olympic distance. Simple weights routines, described both with and without weights machines, bolster your strength and power. Yoga complements the work you’re doing, building core strength, flexibility, and focus for the long race.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:33 hrs||1:19 hrs|
|3:37 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|2:03 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|0:54 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|1:11 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:33 hrs||1:19 hrs|
||3:37 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||2:03 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:54 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||1:11 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?