St. Anthony's Oly Training Plan
Sarah PortellaAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is a 12 week plan for olympic distance triathlon. The plan is designed with a specific race in mind (St. Anthony's Triathlon), but can be used for any olympic distance race.
The plan is for athletes that have a strong aerobic base and can dive in to some more advanced workout sessions.
The plan provides you with a strength training routine and swim drill explanations. You can expect a good amount of higher intensity workouts and brick sessions to really prep you for race day.
Communication: you will have access to me via email for any questions you may have as you progress through this plan. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Equipment: A heart rate monitor is needed, and a power meter encouraged but not necessary. If you do have a power meter you will have the ability in this plan to train as such.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?