Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
What People Have Said:
'The plan has helped hugely over the last two months by providing a great structure to stick to, and the additional information on physiology and nutrition that you provided has been very beneficial' - William.S
The Plan - Coupon Code: BCA100
This 2-week free demo plan is designed for advanced seniors triathletes (55 + years) training for an Olympic triathlon (1.5km swim, 40km bike, 10k run). The demo is an example of the type of training you can expect from a BCA plan.
What does this programme include?
- Qualified Coach Email Support 24/7.
- Training Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total).
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
- Data analysis: see training guide for detail.
- Access to extensive YouTube Channel.
- Compatible with Zwift, Garmin, Polar, Suunto, Wahoo and more.
Not sure which plan to choose?
Or contact BCA directly for help:
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics (BCA) Limited:
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?