Evolve Triathlon Coaching: Olympic distance - Beginner - 8 weeks. Coach email access + Reusable
Tony DoddsAll plans by this Coach
After racing 13 years on the international professional triathlon circuit, and training under some of the world leading triathlon coaches, I now want to share my knowledge and my own spin on training. My training plans have already helped many athletes to optimise performance, reach their sporting goals and succeed in triathlon.
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Sessions that are proven to work
- Programs that are designed for peak performance at the right time
- EMAIL ACCESS for any questions for the duration of the program
- Reusable plan for future training
- Swim programs specifically designed for triathlon
IS THIS PLAN RIGHT FOR YOU?
This program is designed for the beginner Olympic distance triathlete, which this may be your first time completing one.
To complete this program, you should be able to complete:
Swim – 800m with rests
Bike – 40 minutes
Run – 3km
In this program you can choose to use Pace/Heart rate/ or feel as a measure of training intensity, as you will see in our welcome page.
Hours will range from 4 to 7 hours
Have any questions about the plan throughout your training? You will have email access to ask any questions you may have during your plan directly to Tony.
Don’t worry if you don’t have access to a gym, we have “home workouts” for you to complete.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:43 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:17 hrs||0:50 hrs|
|2:11 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:43 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:17 hrs||0:50 hrs|
||2:11 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.