Kelly WickensAll plans by this Coach
This is a great plan to follow for your first olympic distance triathlon or for the first time you have followed a plan
Sessions are set on effort see the guide below
1 No Effort - Possibly seated (or sleeping!)
2-3 Light effort where breathing feels easy.
4-6 Moderate effort, you could converse here (just)
7-8 Hard effort, maybe a sentence at a time.
9 A very hard effort, barely speaking a word.
10 You won’t be talking here…
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:32 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:58 hrs||3:30 hrs|
|1:36 hrs||1:15 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:32 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:58 hrs||3:30 hrs|
||1:36 hrs||1:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?