Triathlon beginner 6 week Program (>10hrs)
Ross HamiltonAll plans by this Coach
This is a fantastic entry level plan for any Triathlete. This plan is perfect for those with a reasonable level of fitness and may have already completed a triathlon but now want to start a structured training plan.
The programme covers the major components of the fitness required for a triathlon in less than 10 hrs per week.
The plan can be followed using either HR or Power.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?