4 WEEKS TO BEGINNER OLYMPIC TRIATHLON DISTANCE
MARCELO AFFONSO DE CARVALHO
Hello friends, this training plan is more suitable for athletes who do not have any triathlon experience, aimed at competitive distances below the Olympic Triathlon or have physiological variables that classify a physical fitness still below ideal such as, VO2max below 45 ml.kg .min or Anaerobic Threshold below 11 km /h or 6.8 mph in the race. Choosing your plan correctly will be halfway to training success.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.