6 weeks ELITE Olympic Distance Base Training Program
Tony DoddsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Want to train like a Pro for 6 weeks???
This plan is a base program that should only be used with a lot f training already under your belt. You should not be doing any hard physical work while doing this, preferably when you are on a summer break and have time to recover in between sessions.
It is designed by Olympic and Professional Triathlete Tony Dodds.
Big miles, strength sessions, swimming programs all for your use!
Before you undertake this program, make sure you have got:
- Swimming equipment (Paddles, pull bouy, bands)
- Protein powder for afterwards
- Electrolytes every day
- Multivitamins (This is demanding, so you need to keep up your immune system)
- Correct shoes (not worn out)
- Get a massage on your easy weeks, or even every week during this phase, helps with recovery and can prevent injury
- Get lots of sleep, in between sessions make sure you are recovering and not doing any hard work.
Contact me after wards to let me know how you got on! email@example.com
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:16 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|3:55 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|7:17 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|0:45 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:16 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||3:55 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||7:17 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||0:45 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices: