Tony DoddsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is will help you easily complete your Olympic distance race.
Designed by Olympic Triathlete from New Zealand Tony Dodds.
Detailed swimming programs with videos attached for swimming drills, Biking to either power, heart rate or intensity zones (Easy, Steady, Moderately Hard, Hard, and Very hard).
This program is designed for people who have done some training prior, but may not have completed a Triathlon race, I would recommend you be able to do the following:
Swim 500 meters/ Yards non stop
Bike 60 minutes
Run 40 minutes
Keep up good nutrition, sleep and fluids while doing this. Do not push too hard until the race!
Want to go further and have a more structured plan? Tony takes on full time athletes and works closely with them wherever in the world you are.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.