Ironman Certified Coach Joel de Bem. With athletes in more than 18 countries around the world.All plans by this Coach
01 Cycle Progression
When opting for intermediate training plans, the person should fit the profile of an athlete, who trains 3 to 4 times a week. This intermediate category, the focus will be on key training sessions. However, if you already have greater consistency and volume on your workouts, you can opt for our selection of advanced workouts by clicking here.
Choose from different types of IntermediateTraining Plans
Here you will be able to compare training volume and intensity according to the choice of your ideal Intermediate training plan.
With this plan, you will have 01 month of ELITE training directly from our coach.
At the end of our Coaches consulting, we will continue to answer all of your questions regarding your training. The weekly changes and coaches analysis of your evolution, however, will be limited.
To view more testimonials like these, click here.
Do you want to learn more about how we take the best data from your training?
YOUR CHANCE IS HERE.By choosing one of our training plans, you can click here to connect your Training Peaks account with ours. And you will be able to receive a complete analysis of your conditioning directly with our Ironman Certified Coach.
For any questions about our service, get in touch directly with our coach.
IRONMAN®, IRONMAN 70.3® and IRONMAN Triathlon® are registered trademarks of World Triathlon Corporation (WTC).
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.