BCA | Olympic ~ Heart Rate – NOVICE MASTER – 10 wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
The following 10-week plan has been designed specifically for novice master triathletes (35 + years of age). The plan focuses on preparing you for an olympic distance triathlon by taking you through all the phase of training. Addtionally, this plan can also be used as a base plan.
- 5:07 hours progressing to 07:14 hours (max week)
- 1-2 home strength workouts per week.
- Ideal if your new to the sport/fitness related activities.
- Short mid-week workouts to accommodate work.
- 35 + years of age.
- Plan uses heart rate (bike and run)/pace (swim).
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Data analysis (upon request) every 6 weeks
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
If you are still unsure, fill in the below questionnaire and BCA will get back with the right plan for you (should take 5 minutes)
Or contact BCA directly for help:
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|1:28 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:21 hrs||1:11 hrs|
|2:17 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:28 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:21 hrs||1:11 hrs|
||2:17 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor