16 Week Novice to Intermediate Olympic Distance Triathlon Plan
Sara CrawfordAll plans by this Coach
Typical week = 3 swims, 3 bikes, 3 runs, 2 strength
Recovery Day on Friday's for maximum flexibility (if you miss a day of training early in the week, that becomes your recovery day and Friday is becomes a makeup day)
First week = 3900 swim, 3 hrs biking, 2 hrs running, 2 hrs strength
Peak week = 6950 swim, 5 hrs biking, 3 hrs running, 2 hrs strength
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?