Post Quarantine Swim program for Oly & "Half-distance"
Austin MitchellAll plans by this Coach
This is perfect for a semi-experienced to advanced triathlete looking to integrate structured swims back into the season. Average weekly swim volume is about 6500 yards (about 6K meters) per week. Some weeks will be heavier than others. A large % of the triathlon community has been affected by pool closures due to the pandemic. Now that pools are starting to open back up, its time to commit to structured program that are tailored to fit perfectly into most triathletes existing programs. Cycling and running workouts are included but optional.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?