Tony DoddsAll plans by this Coach
Over the years I have seen successful and failed programs. The most successful programs are usually the most boring ones! Do not over complicate it! Keep the repetitiveness and consistency up, you may not see it in the first few weeks, but keep at it and you will see by the end!
Hold yourself accountable, and get to work.
This program is designed to help you reach your goal by the time you hit that race in 12 weeks time. Don't get carried away on the first week. Have faith in this program.
To do this program you should have completed a sprint or Olympic distance Triathlon before (Or if you haven't, are very confident in your abilities).
There are Core/Strength programs most weeks (Only short) specific to running, swimming programs (if you are not a strong swimmer, don't worry, just do as much as you can).
Go out there and enjoy the process!
If you want a more individual program after, and want to get more in depth about progression, then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?