BCA | Olympic ~ Power/Pace – ADVANCED SENIORS – 19 wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
The following 19-week plan has been designed specifically for advanced seniors triathletes (50 + years of age). The plan focuses on preparing you for an olympic distance triathlon by taking you through all the phase of training. Addtionally, this plan can also be used as a base plan.
Advanced Seniors Triathletes:
- 8:10 hours progressing to 11:24 hours (max week)
- 50 + years of age.
- 1-2 home strength workouts per week.
- Short mid-week workouts to accommodate work.
- Plan uses power/pace
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Data analysis (upon request) every 6 weeks
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
- Compatible with Zwift.
If you are still unsure, fill in the below questionnaire and BCA will get back with the right plan for you (should take 5 minutes)
Or contact BCA directly for help:
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:23 hrs||1:10 hrs|
|1:42 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|3:40 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|0:41 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:23 hrs||1:10 hrs|
||1:42 hrs||1:20 hrs|
||3:40 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||0:41 hrs||0:30 hrs|