Post-Lockdown Swim Focus | Olympic Distance Triathlon Plan
Sam BurnsAll plans by this Coach
A swim-specific triathlon training plan designed to get back to your best & further develop your swim performance for your next triathlon race! This 4-week training block is highly recommended for intermediate to elite-level triathletes looking to improve swimming at an accelerated rate whilst maintain overall balance over the bike & run disciplines.
You will have 2 workouts per day and you can choose to do one or both depending on your level & time constraints. If you cannot complete a workout, just skip & move on to the next scheduled workout.
For more advanced triathletes, it is possible to link workouts together if time is on your side. In this case you can skip a cool down & transition to the next workout.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:42 hrs||1:45 hrs|
|3:18 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|1:12 hrs||1:50 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:42 hrs||1:45 hrs|
||3:18 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||1:12 hrs||1:50 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?