Tony DoddsAll plans by this Coach
This is an intense training plan built from myself (Tony Dodds Olympic Triathlete) for someone with 2 or more years experience, has a fair understanding of the concepts of training for a triathlon.
12 weeks until your event? NO WORRIES! If you are choosing this plan, you have obviously some experience and fitness behind you.
We would suggest you being able to:
Bike 2.5 hours
This plan includes:
- Strength/core sessions
- Recovery weeks
- Swimming programs
- Brick sessions
-Training using Heart rate, power, feel or pace.
This 12 week intense program will build you up to push your limits, but then bring you back down to recover and taper for your event.
We have a special way of tapering for an event that has worked with many Triathletes, and I believe it will work for you too!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?