Olympic Distance Intermediate 5-9h 36 Weeks Startlevel 1000m-60min-50min
Sports and Training - German-American Coaching TeamAll plans by this Coach
The plan is created for intermediate athletes who want to participate in an Olympic Distance Triathlon with a time budget of 5-9 hours. The plan ensures an optimal preparation during the 36 weeks duration.
Specific training sessions are designed to use the time budget effectively without overloading the body.
In order to train successfully with the plan, you should be able to swim 1000 meters, bike 60 minutes and run 50 minutes. The plan leads you to the finish an Olympic Distance Triathlon successively and strong.
In the initial training phase, start off with moderate intensity and duration and increase as you move along.
Long bike training session are planned for Saturday, long runs on Sunday.
The two "easier" days ensure the processing of the training stimulation. No intense training or only strength/stabilization exercises or stretching is planned on these days.
This training plan includes tests to determine your ideal training zones and ways to monitor them. The results should guarantee that the individual is using the correct zones and accurate training load.
A classic 3:1 training cycle is planned; 3 build-up weeks are followed by a fourth recovery week. This plan progresses through preparation, base, build and peak period prior to tapering for your race.
The load control is monitored different ways, running and biking by heart rate and when swimming by feeling.
Why is our plan the right one?
- each training session for swimming, cycling and running contains detailed training guidelines.
- the structured workouts for cycling and running can be exported to a compatible devices and guide you through your training
- access to our FAQ’s, detailed instructions and documentation on how to train with this training plan successfully
- instructions for adjusting to a different race or training day
- full email support from our coaching team
The plan has been tested and proven many times, it can even be used as often as you like.
Money back or exchange the plan for an alternative plan within the first 14 days of purchase
The training plan has brought me to the finish of the Olympic distance. My tight training time budget was used optimally. Thanks for the support!
- Martin Bacher - Olympic Distance Triathlon
Read more testimonials at hour website.
About the author:
Our passion is endurance sports, for almost 20 years. I have been coaching a wide variety of athletes, whether triathlon beginners or long distance athletes, everyone is 100% coached to achieve their goal.
The experience as a coach, former professional triathlete and graduate sports scientist is incorporated into the training and will benefit you as an athlete.
In a team with Pete Ventura we support athletes in Europe, US and America.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?