Claudia McCoyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is best suited for athletes / Triathletes who are intermediate to advanced level trying to maintain fitness levels for all three sports or to use biking / swimming as cross training for running. This plan allows you to continue training during these times of stay at home orders due to Corona virus, with little equipment availability.
I included Sports Specific Strength Training and recovery methods in this plan and all my plans, as I believe this is the most important base for injury prevention and advancing your performance levels.
Bungee swims can be substituted with swim dry land strength workouts (see plan) if no pool is available. If you don't have a bungee you can use any nylon rope as well.
Bike workouts are best done on a bike indoor trainer, if outside is not available.
Equipment for strength Training: Resistance tubes, Gym Ball (55-65 cm), TRX or other suspension Trainer (if not available resistance cords can be used for some of the exercises), either Dumbbells or water jugs filled with sand/water for weights
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?