Coach DaveAll plans by this Coach
Plan Overview: Olympic Triathlon
• 6 weeks
• 6 workouts per week (2 swim / 2 run / 2 bike)
• 2 rest days per week
• run with pace
• bike with power
• maximum 10% increase of the training volume to avoid overtraining
• four week cycle / every 4th week is recovery
• structured workouts
• training sessions can be downloaded automatically to your Garmin watch, Zwift and other apps
• Email support for questions or help with using the plan
• Reusable plan (including updates)
The plan fits for you, if You…:
✅ have trained an average of at least 6 hours per week for the last 3 months
✅ can run at least 90 minutes and cycle 150 minutes
✅ can swim at least 70 minutes
✅ are healthy
✅ are ready to train 6 times a week
✅ have a power meter or indoor trainer to measure the watts while cycling
✅ have a sports watch to track your pace
Do you have any questions? Then just write to me now!
Your Coach Dave
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.