Peter NaegeliAll plans by this Coach
This 12 week training plan should help an intermediate triathlete improve the results from last season ..and is quite easy to handle as it is based on RPE. A real plus for those who do not want to check their Watts or HR all the time.
Athletes should be able to commit to 10-14 hours per week of training, ideally you should have a good level of fitness at the start of the training plan. it is prefrable that feel comfortable during solo and group open water swims.
The intensity of the training in this plan is executed using the RPE (Rate of
Perceived Exertion) scale, but if you prefer bike and run in pace, HR or power, let me know once you have downloaded the plan. The RPE scale is detailed in the appendix in the first workout...
enjoy the sessions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.