Intermediate Olympic Distance Plan (40+ AG)
Shannon BarrasAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for the athlete who is currently comfortable with running 3 miles, swimming 2000 yards and biking 20 miles. It is also planned for the masters athlete, as it has rest scheduled accordingly, however, it could be used for anyone. I am available by email for any questions about the plan. email@example.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:14 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|0:09 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|0:08 hrs||1:20 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:14 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||0:09 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:08 hrs||1:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?