Olympic Distance: Path to PR
19 week plan: includes 1week initial threshold testing week and 1 week of 2nd round of testing 12 weeks into the plan. You can shift workouts between days within the same week, but not between weeks.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:04 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|1:16 hrs||0:50 hrs|
|0:40 hrs||0:55 hrs|
|1:22 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|0:34 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:04 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||1:16 hrs||0:50 hrs|
||0:40 hrs||0:55 hrs|
||1:22 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:34 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.