Olympic Beginner Training Plan - 16 week, Sunday race (Start on any week + reusable)
Tyler GuggemosAll plans by this Coach
Who is this training plan for?
- An athlete training for their first Olympic distance triathlon.
- Progress from 3 to 8 hours of training.
- Train using feel.
- This plan incorporates the work to get you ready for your fist Olympic length triathlon including brick sessions.
- Compatible with Zwift, Garmin Wahoo and many other applications.
To start this plan you should be able to comfortably swim 1000 yards, Run for 45 minutes and bike for 1 hour.
About Coach Tyler Guggemos
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?