This plan is designed for the advanced athlete who have completed the base phase in their training. They want to sharpen up for an Olympic distance triathlon. The plan consists of three swims, bikes and runs per week as well as brick sessions in the run up to the event. On average, it has 10 hours of training per week, some being less and some being more. It follows a 4 week cycle where the fourth week is a recovery or taper week. Strength and Conditioning can be added to the plan for an additional charge, please email Rhian on email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.