Phil's Advanced Olympic Triathlon (10~11 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 06 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Achieve your Best Ever Race-Fitness!
"You have changed my results for the better. I am amazed to be competing at the ITU World Champs!" Richard Lonsdale, 2016.
"I got 2:17, 8th overall and 1st my age group 40-44! Your program is very well planned. I’m really happy to have found such professional coaches at an affordable price." Oscar Fumero, 2018
Read more >>
- Progress from 10 to 11:15 hrs of training per week
- 3 swims, 3 rides, 4 runs, 1 strength session and 1 day off
- The 3rd week is active recovery
- Brick sessions and open water swims included
- There is a fitness test at the start of your plan
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace
- Screenshot of the first 2 weeks (JPG)
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Olympic Triathlon Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:24 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|2:08 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|2:22 hrs||1:05 hrs|
|0:26 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:24 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||2:08 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||2:22 hrs||1:05 hrs|
||0:26 hrs||0:40 hrs|