Olympic Triathlon - Level 1 (www.pranaendurancetraining.com)
Frank CampoAll plans by this Coach
This 14 week Olympic triathlon training plan. It encompasses a safe volume building progression for all disciplines, Swim-Bike-Run. An excellent plan for beginners and intermediate athletes. This plan will allow you to train smart and avoid injury. The perfect plan for the self coached athlete or those on a budget.
By purchasing this plan you have access to contact me to discuss details about this plan and your specific racing needs. If you are looking for more personalized training plans, or have any questions please email me at email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:59 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|0:08 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|3:18 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:59 hrs||1:20 hrs|
||0:08 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||3:18 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?