Ben CapperAll plans by this Coach
Welcome to your Olympic triathlon training plan ;-)
Most of the sessions are based on 3 intensities.
Moderate = All day effort, enough to keep you warm, but sustainable for hours and hours, good for recovery and or low level endurance training.
Medium = This is more of a threshold, like a race effort. Sustainable for short/medium durations, short recoveries are what can make these super effective. These should feel tough, but after your recover between sets, you should be able to perform the same as the previous round.
Best effort = This is exactly what it says on the tin, your best effort on that given day. Listen to your body carefully and never force yourself to hit metrics, numbers, paces, if your body is fatigued and tired. Never go 100%, the risk of injury vs the reward is not worth it. 90-95% is what we mean by Best effort.
Recovery weeks are just that!!!! Recover and relax, enjoy not having structured sessions to follow, go out with friends or family and sleep in... no early morning sessions if possible and get your early nights and enjoy the weekends ;-)
I am happy to help with any questions so please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaching is also available if you feel you would benefit from some extra support.
Have fun, enjoy, train hard and be awesome ;-)
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.