5 Weeks of Bike focus for Triathletes
Sara Crawford, Nitro Triathlon Coaching LLCAll plans by this Coach
Short bike focus block while maintaining run and swim fitness. Prior to starting, you should be able to complete a ride of 2 hrs, a run of 1 hr 15 min, and be training in each discipline 2-3 times per week. Good build-up towards an Olympic or Half Ironman distance race.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?