12 Week Olympic Intermediate "Fast Finisher"
Suzanne AtkinsonAll plans by this Coach
12 Week Intermediate Olympic Distance Triathlon Training Plan
This is a 12 Week Intermediate training plan to prepare athletes for the Olympic (International) Distance Triathlon
This plan is for the triathlete who has 1-2 years of experience competing in Sprint & Olympic Distances, Has some familiarity with utilizing interval training in their race preparation and has an average of 8-10 hours per week to train.
•All workout times are given in duration for bike & run, and distance for swim
•Swims included suggested skill focuses for every practice
•Balanced training for endurance, speed & skill in all disciplines
•Brick and transition runs are included
•Brick Repeat workouts are included
•Plan your training more easily regardless of your pace
•Prepare for race paced running off the bike
•Get adequate Transition practice for race day confidence
•Plan ahead with your job/spouse/friends for long training days
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:25 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|1:58 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|2:58 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:25 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||1:58 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||2:58 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?