WTC 12 Week Training Plan - Standard
Shannon AhernAll plans by this Coach
This plan is aimed at beginners to intermediate, it offers two sessions daily with a rest week every four weeks. This 12 week plan is tailored to ensure you can reach your desired goal for a standard distance triathlon in 12 weeks.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:55 hrs||1:01 hrs|
|0:59 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|0:55 hrs||0:29 hrs|
|1:43 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|0:22 hrs||1:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:55 hrs||1:01 hrs|
||0:59 hrs||1:20 hrs|
||0:55 hrs||0:29 hrs|
||1:43 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||0:22 hrs||1:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?