Erin LockwoodAll plans by this Coach
The ideal candidates for The Lockwood Olympic Triathlon Method are beginner and intermediate racers that are looking to get faster and complete longer distances. This comprehensive program is specifically designed to get them over the top while tailoring to those who may only have one-two hours to spare M-F to training.
The 12-week program incorporates 3 weeks of Base, 4 weeks of Build, 4 weeks of Peak volume and 1 week of tapering. The program includes integrated recovery approaches to rest and harvest gains as well as strength training to build leg and core muscle necessary for completing longer distances.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?