Olympic Triathlon plan [ENGLISH]. By Oriol Gili
Oriol GiliAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
[ENG Version] . This plan is in ENGLISH.
I am glad that you consider to join one my training plans. I offer two types of services: custom plans and adapted plans. This description is about an adapted plan. If you wish to learn more about the differences, please visit my website (link at the bottom).
ADAPTED PLANS BROCHURE PDF:
PLAN DURATION: 6 weeks.
* Contact the coach by email and get an answer in less than 48h.
* A webinar can be scheduled, by demand (Barcelona time).
* Training sessions designed by TSS, duration and controlled by HR + RPE (Perceived Effort).
* Beginners to Intermediate level: feel free to make shorter the harder workouts. Advanced triathletes are advised to join a custom plan.
* 1 rest day per week. Weekly average dedication: 12-16h in 10/12 sessions.
+++ Do you want to link your account to the coach, receive daily feedback and customize the plan? For an extra 100€ you'll receive the upgrade. +++
Check my WEBSITE to know more about me:
Watch the teaser VIDEO about Training Peaks:
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE PLAN, AFTER THE PURCHASE:
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:44 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:38 hrs||1:16 hrs|
|3:09 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|0:36 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:44 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:38 hrs||1:16 hrs|
||3:09 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||0:36 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor