A 12 week plan including 36 sessions that progressively help you hit your target speed in your races.
There will be a video each session to explain the focus of the session and go through each set individually to get you practicing at the right intensity and in the right way. All drills are explained, including video examples and/or demonstrations so when you get to the pool you'll be ready to swim the complete session understanding every sets aim.
The series starts at 7600m in the first week and build to 8175m before easing down to a taper of 7200m in the final week before your race.
All the videos are available on Youtube here
or simply go to http://www.YouTube.com/SwimCycleRunCoach
Any questions visit www.SwimmingCyclingRunning.com and use our contact to email me. You can also email wayne@SwimmingCyclingRunning.com with any questions or help with the sessions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.