Olympic Training System [EXPERIENCED]/16 Weeks
Tony RichAll plans by this Coach
The Olympic conservative program is a component of the T3 (Triathlon Training System). It's geared toward recreational and fitness triathletes. Average training hours for the program is approximately 8 hours. Max training hours at peak volume is approximately 10 hours. Easiest weeks are about 7 hours. There's a recovery week every 4 weeks and Field Testing workouts are every 6 weeks.
In addition to the 16 week program, the entire system consists of three eBooks (The T3 Triathlon ebook, Swimming for Triathletes ebook and the cycling Display of Power eBook) that will act as your users guides to triathlon training, nutrition, race nutrition and the training program.
The system includes the Performance Console of spreadsheet tools and calculators.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?