Olympic Triathlon Training (12 Week Course)
Jennifer Fritzsching-RulonAll plans by this Coach
This Olympic Distance Triathlon Course is designed for the athletes who have done a Sprint Triathlon, maybe even a couple and heck, maybe you have been a runner.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:14 hrs||0:55 hrs|
|2:44 hrs||1:25 hrs|
|1:32 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:07 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:43 hrs||1:10 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:14 hrs||0:55 hrs|
||2:44 hrs||1:25 hrs|
||1:32 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:07 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||0:43 hrs||1:10 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?