Cesar Hernandez LloretAll plans by this Coach
10 WEEKS PLAN TO OLYMPIC DISTANCE TRIATHLON
The volumes are determined for a medium / advanced level, with a good background in run and cycling, who want to have an improvement in the swim, every week have at least 4 swimming sessions
The physical requirements for this plan are
-Swim 1000m non stop in a fluid way
-To know how to swim in a fluid way at least 3 of the 4 swimming styles.
-Ability to perform more than 2h of bike continuously.
-Run more than 1h continuously at a 5'/ km pace or less.
What do you need??:
-Access to a gym with guided machines and free weights.
-Elliptical and treadmill.
-Turbo trainer / indoor bicycle
-Pool (25m or 50m)
IMPORTANT: WITH THIS PLAN YOU CAN CONTACT WITH ANY DOUBT ABOUT THE PLAN AT email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?