AQUABIKE SPRINT BIKE THRESHOLD HR | SWIM PACE [ALL TURBO] | INTERMEDIATE 12 WEEKS
Paul GardnerAll plans by this Coach
Sport: Run Includes Strength and Conditioning, Plyo, Warm ups and Cool downs
Distance | Event: AQUABIKE [SWIM BIKE]
Suitable for: INTERMEDIATE ATHLETES
Suitable for an athlete conditioned or regularly training in this sport, or fit enough from other sports to require a challenging programme of improvement in their chosen discipline. Your goal may be a personal best, finishing high up in a banner event or representing your club regularly. You may also be stepping up a distance and want to do this in a smart way that maximises your resistance to injury and avoids overtraining. You get a progressive programme based on your chosen way of measuring effort that’s clear, easy to follow and starts with testing and manageable sessions that grow more challenging as you improve.
What you get:
• Video introduction and Welcome and various bike pace / swim pace calculators
• Full test protocols for benchmarking and improvement, plus retesting sessions
• One-minute videos on Training Peaks set up and use, plus how-to PDF
• Information on all links to connect your training device and Training Peaks
• Full access to lovetri swim technique training library on YouTube
• Background on bike handling and transition PLUS pro transition tips sheet
• Full PDF photo technique how-to guides on Plyo, conditioning, stretches and warm ups
• ALL sessions based on YOUR fitness, pace, heart rate or power metrics
• Inbuilt ‘progression’ challenge, sessions get more challenging the fitter you get
• Full illustrated guides on all strength and conditioning sessions
• A plan based on your chosen way of measuring your effort and improvement
• A programme based not on hours, but on fitness progression for your chosen event
• An invitation to the closed group Racestronger Facebook pages where you can share experiences, ask questions and find out more relating to your training
A guaranteed 'get faster' programme ,challenging hill sessions and weekend longer but manageable distance rides that constantly challenge the energy systems. If you are looking for a plan to bring you PBs or to get you up to speed for a race then this is it.
Plan includes around 3-4 quality bike sessions a week, with one being optional. Longest swim is around 2.2k Time is around 4-7 hours per week so can be used in conjunction with your own other activities club or personal. This assumes that any commute running or fun running is done very easy and over relatively short distances
All our plans offer proven results, and have been used by elites to novice level athletes in multi- discipline to single sport to achieve personal bests and outstanding performances. Race proven by the Lovetri |Swimwerkx team and hundreds of athletes worldwide. The library features full multi-discipline programmes and ‘boost’ programmes, allowing you to focus on your favourite sport or the one you want to improve the most. You’ll find a programme to suit at www.racestronger.com that allows you to mix metric train, with power and heart rate, or train using your preferred effort measurement method. Why not buy a plan and take advantage of our tailoring offer, meaning we can swap around for a small fee the types of sessions.
Do the work, no more no less, and we're pretty sure you'll be setting your best ever run times at the end. Do the strength work and plyo to ensure you've got the edge. You'll need to be committed to getting better but many have completed the programme with great results.
All training plans on racestronger.com http://bit.ly/racestronger
All Racestronger plans on Training Peaks http://bit.ly/allplans
All Tri Swim plans on racestronger.com http://bit.ly/swimtri
All Tri Swim Plans on Training Peaks http://bit.ly/triswims
All Bike Plans on racestronger.com http://bit.ly/bike_stronger
All Tri Bike Plans on Training Peaks http://bit.ly/tribikeplans
Like and Join on Facebook! http://bit.ly/racestrongerte
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:41 hrs||1:10 hrs|
|0:30 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|3:19 hrs||2:05 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:41 hrs||1:10 hrs|
||0:30 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||3:19 hrs||2:05 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?