Rock Star Triathlete Academy - 20 Week Intermediate Olympic Plan
Ben GreenfieldAll plans by this Coach
This complete 20 week training plan for a Olympic distance triathlon is designed for the intermediate triathlete who has a few races under their belt, but wants to get faster.
The plan is available for FREE to all Rock Star Triathlete academy members, along with forum Q&A and coach call-in support. For this option, just go to http://www.rockstartriathlete.com .
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:51 hrs||1:25 hrs|
|0:07 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|0:31 hrs||1:10 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:51 hrs||1:25 hrs|
||0:07 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:31 hrs||1:10 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?