Phil's Advanced Olympic Triathlon (10~14 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 32 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Achieve your Best Ever Race-Fitness!
"You have changed my results for the better. I am amazed to be competing at the ITU World Champs!" Richard Lonsdale, 2016.
"I got 2:17, 8th overall and 1st my age group 40-44! Your program is very well planned. I’m really happy to have found such professional coaches at an affordable price." Oscar Fumero, 2018
Read more >>
- Progress from 9:30 to 14 hrs of training per week
- Each week has 3 swims, 3 rides, 3-4 runs, 2 strength sessions and 1 day off
- Every 4th week is active recovery
- Brick sessions, open water swims and regular fitness tests to track progress
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace<
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Olympic Triathlon Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:24 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|4:31 hrs||3:30 hrs|
|2:31 hrs||1:45 hrs|
|1:07 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:24 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||4:31 hrs||3:30 hrs|
||2:31 hrs||1:45 hrs|
||1:07 hrs||0:40 hrs|