Olympic Distance Triathlon Training Plan by Trismarter.com (beginner-intermediate)
Lee GardnerAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is intended for a beginnner-interrmediate level athlete capable of training 8-12 hours per week (with training time weighted towards weekend).
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:32 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|2:31 hrs||1:45 hrs|
|1:20 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:15 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:32 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||2:31 hrs||1:45 hrs|
||1:20 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:15 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?