Olympic Triathlon Intermediate
Victor Hugo Moreno ContrerasAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is designed for athletes with some experience in Triathlon and look to perform better in races wit a training plan that is well detailed and easy to follow.
It includes the 3 pillars, Aerobic, strength and technique sessions.
The program includes
• Duration 12 weeks
• 5 to 12 hours training per week
• 2 session per day
• Longest workout 2 ½ hours on weekend
• Longest workout 1 ½ hours from Monday to Friday
• Instant online access to your program
• Weekly structured planning
• Detailed specific sessions
• Link videos explaining the exercises
• Triathlon Check List
Just usd$1 Per week
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?