OLYMPIC 16 + 1 Weeks Complete Plan - Advanced
Coach Tom, Ironman University Certified CoachAll plans by this Coach
This 16 + 1 Week Training Plan is for Advance Triathletes. It includes 16 training weeks plus 1 recovery week for transition to your next goal. Ideal for those who can handle 12 workouts a week. The objective is to complete an Olympic Triathlon in a competitive form.
Choose this plan if you have an advance level of fitness, and a strong base of swim, bike and/or run and really want to reach the next level in Triathlon.
Training Plan Phases:
Preparation Phase (General) – Week 1-6
Preparation Phase (Specific) – Week 7-10
Competition Phase (Pre) – Week 11-12
Competition Phase (Competition) – Week 13-14
Competition Phase (Taper) – Week 15-16
Transition Phase - Week 17
For any additional request, please visit www.trion3.com or email me at email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?